St. Nicholas Montessori School require a Teacher and an Assistant Teacher for the 3 – 6 year age group
- Bachelor of Arts in Montessori Education (Level 7) (or equivalent)
- or Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Montessori Education (Level 8) (or equivalent)
- or Higher Diploma in Arts in Early Childhood Montessori Education (Level 8) (or equivalent).
- A comprehensive knowledge of Montessori Philosophy and Materials.
- Nicholas Montessori College Graduate preferable
Applications must include the following:
- A detailed letter outlining why you wish to be considered for this position and what skills and experience you possess to meet the requirements.
- A comprehensive CV clearly showing your relevant achievements, experiences and qualifications. Also include copies of relevant certificates (e.g. First Aid).
- Copies of your relevant qualifications.
- First Aid Qualification
- Garda Vetting
- Names and contact details of two referees, at least one of whom should account for your professional career to date.
- A working knowledge of Aistear and Síolta is an advantage
Interviews will be held on 30th May 2016 from 3.00 p.m.
Please send Curriculum Vitae to
St. Nicholas Montessori School,
16 Adelaide Street,