The Higher Diploma in Arts in Early Years Montessori Education is at level 8 on the framework and it is anticipated that graduates exiting this programme are likely to find employment as
- Montessori school teachers in private Montessori schools
- Managers and principals in private Montessori schools
- Co-ordinators or managers of early years settings
It is also expected that key tasks and responsibilities associated with postgraduate students exiting the Higher Diploma course are likely to include
- Advocates for programmes and community services that are supportive of children, families and the ECEC sector
- Experts attached to the pre-school inspectorate and other quality assurance organisations.