Entry to the PART TIME programme is by Direct Application to the College.
What you will need to apply by Direct Application:
- Download the below form for Higher Certificate in Arts in Early Years Montessori Education
- Completed application form below (BLOCK CAPITALS)
- 3 x passport photographs, signed on back.
- Leaving Certificate results (or letter stating that your results are pending)
- Any other course awards you may have obtained.
Applications should be submitted to:
- Admissions Officer,
- Saint Nicholas Montessori College Ireland,
- 16 Adelaide Street,
- Dún Laoghaire,
- Co Dublin.
Recognition of Prior Learning:
For those wishing to apply using RPL, please see the RPL information page here
- Applicants may apply under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), and Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning, (RPEL), and are considered on a case by case basis.
- Applicants wishing to apply to the course using RPL and or RPEL must inform the College at the time of application. Further details on the requirements and processes for RPL and RPEL can be found here