St Nicholas Montessori College Ireland (SNMCI) has been synonymous with the training of Montessori teachers for the past 40 years. It is located in Dun Laoghaire, Cork, and Limerick.
SNMCI has 4 programmes of higher education, all of which are accredited by the Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI). They are:
Level 6: Higher Certificate in Arts in Early Childhood Montessori Education
Level 7: Bachelor of Arts in Montessori Education
Level 8: Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Montessori Education;
Level 8: Higher Diploma in Arts in Early Childhood Montessori Education
The programmes are provided on a full-time and part-time basis.
Details of the modules on each of the programmes are provided at www.snmci.ie/courses
St. Nicholas Montessori School require two Assistant Teachers for the 3 – 6 year age group and 6 – 9 year age group.
• Bachelor of Arts in Montessori Education (Level 7) (or equivalent)
• or Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Montessori Education (Level 8) (or equivalent)
• or Higher Diploma in Arts in Early Childhood Montessori Education (Level 8) (or equivalent).
• A comprehensive knowledge of Montessori Philosophy and Materials.
Applications must include the following:
• A detailed letter outlining why you wish to be considered for this position and what skills and experience you possess to meet the requirements.
• A comprehensive CV clearly showing your relevant achievements, experiences and qualifications. Also include copies of relevant certificates (e.g. First Aid).
• Copies of your relevant qualifications.
• First Aid Qualification
• Garda Vetting
• Names and contact details of two referees, at least one of whom should account for your professional career to date.
• A working knowledge of Aistear and Síolta is an advantage
Please send Curriculum Vitae to Noreen Tierney, Principal, St. Nicholas Montessori School, 16 Adelaide Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.